Saturday, May 3, 2014

Plugging away.

Well I made it to round 6 of Renulek's Spring napkin. For some reason my mind was drawing a blank on this round. It seemed like my mind could not remember how to make it look like floating rings. Thank goodness for the help of all those wonderful tatters on Facebook. I managed to make it happen.

Here is what it looks like with round 5 completed.

Then I was having color decisions. I guess since I like to be different I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and even though I had some wonderful suggestions it just didn't feel right. I ended up using the pink again and decided to work backwards with the colors. 

I am going to continue working on this and see how far I get. I also started working on Renulek's Summer napkin. Boy it is going to be a busy happy tatting fest for me. I want to work out a pair of earrings using beads. Having some issues figuring out what I want but I know that I will work it out and see how things go.

I did mike something quick though using Jon Yusoff's dragonfly pattern. I think I am going to use it as a striver. I have been wanting to make some ever since someone posted theirs. 

I love what I do and I am so looking forward to making more creations and maybe one day designing something of my own. 

Well happy tatting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment