Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Size Difference

I started another Renulek Spring Napkin. This time I decided to use size 20 thread. I didn't realize how much of a difference there would be in the sizes. The bright and colorful Renulek I did in Omega size 10 thread using various colors is pretty big and I am only on round 4 of the 13 rounds. The more recent one I started is Lizbeth size 20 Springtime is so much smaller and I am on round 2.

I like each one of them because there is something different about them but this is becoming a learning experience for me. I can only imagine if I was using finer thread like size 80 what it would look like. I am going to keep plugging away though because I want to see how the final sizing will compare.

Here is what they look like now.


No comments:

Post a Comment