Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pay it Forward

I was in one of my tatting groups on Facebook and a young lady had received tatting supplies from someone else. She was so excited. I love feeling her excitement. I also love the fact that someone thought about her and how she wanted to learn to tat.

I think that when we pay it forward we help to bring sunshine to someone else's life. That is a blessing. It made me think, how can I pay it forward. In the next month or so I am looking to get several packages together. Each package with have something a bit different but they will be together so that if anyone who wants to learn to tat but doesn't have the resources I can send them a care package. I am thinking about doing with beading supplies as well. I want to do something that will help someone enjoy some of the pleasures I do when it comes to tatting and beading.

I am looking forward to sharing. If you could Pay It Forward how would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment