Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I Like It!!

I am still plugging away on Renulek's Spring Napkin. I wanted to post a picture of what round two looks like on the one I am using Lizbeth Springtime size 20 thread on. I was looking at it and I liked how the stitches look so much tighter.

You see how uniform it almost looks. I am still in awe of the fact that I tatted this. It amazes me that I am able to make something that looks this lovely. My one in the size 10 threads looks wonderful as well. 

Hopefully I will be able to get a picture of it after I complete round 7. 

I was out and about today and received so many compliments on it. There are still so many people that have no clue about tatting. It is a shame really because it is such a beautiful art form. Maybe when I can get back on my feet I can teach a class on how to tat. I would teach both needle and shuttle tatting that way no one feels left out.

I am really going to have to think about that and see where I could possibly have a class for it to be done. 

Well Happy Tuesday and happy tatting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment