Thursday, April 3, 2014

Ready to Go

I am feeling really upbeat today, which for me is a positive. I have so many days where I feel like everything is dragging on the ground that it feels good to be able to get rolling. Along with my Renulek Napkin I started working on a Tatted Doily by Nancy Tracy of Be-Stitched.

This Tatted Doily I am doing in Altin Basak size 50 thread color number 381. So far so good. It was a bit strange no reversing my work and keeping my shuttles straight but I managed to make it happen. I am so proud of myself. So I am going to continue plugging away at both the Renulek Napkin and the Tatted Doily and see how things turn out.

I am also happy that I found a video on how to untat a ring. I so needed that because having to cut and then hide ends was driving me insane. We will see how that goes.

Picture of the Tatted Doily Row:


Here is the link to the website: 

http://www.be-stitched.com/pattern1307doily1.php

Signing up for Nancy Tracy's newsletter gives you access to her patterns that she creates and has been willing to share.

I love learning and growing with this beautiful art.

Oh one other thing to share. I just love my wood shuttle that I ordered from NAGStudio on Etsy.com. I think I am becoming a shuttle junkie but this one is so personal and so me. Just love it.


My next shopping order will be to get some hand dyed thread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment