Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Renulek's Spring Napkin

Well I have been trying to tat away on the spring napkin by Renulek. I finally finished round 3 and I will say that is was definitely challenging. I made so many errors. I had to cut and start again. Kept having to hide ends. I was almost ready to give up but I wanted to see this round through. In the end, I persevered. I am actually proud of the outcome.

One thing for sure I do not like using size 10 thread. I don't know why but it seems like I have more trouble now with size 10 then any other thread size. I know it seems crazy because that is not a really thick size. What can I say, I have my preference for thread size and the finer thread seems to work so much better for me.

Well I am going to continue with the next round but here is what I have so far. It is truly a bright and cheerful looking napkin. Tat away. :-)


The web address for the pattern is www.renulek.blogspot.com anyone interested in following along.

No comments:

Post a Comment