Monday, July 14, 2014

Computer Crashed

Well just when I was getting back into the swing of things what happens. My computer crashes. I am thankful though because I managed to back up my files on my external hard drive. I just wanted to feel depressed because that was not an expense I was looking forward to.

Now I am back up and running and hopefully I can get back into the groove. I am still working on a few pieces, one of which I am trying to finish up for my tatting swap partner. I did finish some of the things I wanted to send out to her.

I am also having fun making my shuttles more personal. I had bought some stickers that I really liked and decorated them with it and added some of my own flair to them.




This is what I purchased from Nagstudio on Etsy. This will be my first time using hand dyed thread aka HDT and the new shuttle was a little gift to myself.


These shuttles I decorated for my tatting swap partner. I am hoping that she likes them. One is painted and has stickers the other I used fabric to cover it.



Since I am also into jewelry making and the like I decided to tat up some butterflies and put them on this box. I did the tatted heart in the middle as well. I used resin to seal them into place. 



This what I received from my tatting partner. I love everything that was sent to me. I also received some apple butter and jam from her. I can't wait to taste both. 



No comments:

Post a Comment